1. UPM students and staffs with active status are eligible to use the locker facility.
2. The monthly rental for a locker is RM2.00 (per month). Applications for the use of the locker can be made at the Circulation Counter, Level 1, Block A.
3. Perishable, wet, smelly, flammable and dangerous items or food are prohibited from being stored in the locker.
4. The library will not be responsible for any loss or damage to items stored in the locker.
5. Users are responsible for items stored in the locker, by ensuring that no valuable personal items are kept in the locker.
6. The key must be returned before the rental due date. (A fine of RM10.00 will be charged if you lose or damage the key).
7. Users are not allowed to leave personal items in the locker for long periods of time. Library officers have the authority to remove the items.
8. The right to use the locker is not transferable. The keys are not allowed to be handed over to other users.
Updated:: 07/11/2022 [khairul_zul]
Universiti Putra Malaysia, 43400 UPM Serdang, Selangor Darul Ehsan.