CARREL ROOM USAGE ELIGIBILITY
Eligible users using the carrel room are;
- Academic Staff
- Postgraduate Student
CARREL ROOM RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Each carrel room is for one user only.
- Please return the key 5 minutes before due time. Request for extension period is subject to the availability of the room. (a fine of RM 80.00 will be imposed to those who lost the key).
- Please switch off the lights and lock the door upon leaving the room.
- Your reservation to the room will be cancelled if you leave library premises more than 1 hour.
- Do not stick any paper or notice on the walls/door of the room.
- Do not leave any library materials/books/personal items (e.g. laptop) in the room.
- The library is not responsible for any loss of personal belongings/books which are left in the carrel room.
- Any damage to furniture or other facilities in the room must be reported to the staff on duty at counter.
- The library staffs reserves the right to inspect the carrel room from time to time.
- Eating and drinking are prohibited in the room.
- All the library rules and regulations are also apply here. Appropriate action will be taken against those found violating any of the above regulations or other library rules.
Updated:: 25/08/2022 [khairul_zul]