- Services and facilities in the Electronic Reference Room (BRE) are for UPM students and staff only. Students/Staff need to enter the ID (Matric No.) and Password (Matric No.) to use this computer service.
- If the user has a problem while using the computer at BRE, the user can fill out the BRE Service Complaint Form at this link - https://forms.gle/v1mZ4wvwZ6bv5ynNA.
- The Internet access time limit is nine (9) hours per day per user.
- The use of internet computers is preferred for learning and research purposes only.
- Users are prohibited from visiting pornographic and sensitive websites.
- Only one user is allowed to use each computer at a time.
- PSAS respects the personal rights of each user. However, we also reserve the right to monitor internet usage to ensure that all rules are complied with.
- PSAS is not responsible for the security of information exchange or transactions made via the internet.
- Please contact the PSAS Officer at the Loan Counter if required.
- Users are not allowed to change/remove computer hardware/furniture.
- Users should not use their own software programs to avoid viruses. Users also need to make sure the storage device is virus-free.
- The Copyright Act prohibits any copying or distribution of material protected by the act. All responsibilities arising from the misuse of Copyright or any misuse are borne by the user.
- Violation or non-compliance of the user to the above rules / general rules of the library may result in the user being subject to one of the actions
- Suspended immediately from obtaining all service facilities at the Electronic Reference Division
- Suspended library membership for 4 weeks
- Suspended library membership for 8 weeks for the 2nd offense
- Suspended library membership for one semester for the next offense
- The fine does not exceed RM200.00
- Inform the Deputy Vice-Chancellor for Student and Alumni Affairs
|Monday - Friday
||8.30am - 10.30pm
||8.30am - 5.00pm
|Saturday (2nd and 4th Week) & Sunday
||8.30am - 3.30pm
Updated:: 10/11/2022 [muizzudin]