Research Services Section, Perpustakaan Sultan Abdul Samad, Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM) was established on 16th February 2015. This section offer services to assist research:
- To prepare publication performance report of UPM & higher education institutions required by the Ministry, University top management, Faculties, Institutes, Centres and Department.
- To provide publication performance report of UPM researcher / academician for employment, promotion or contract extension. Those interested may fill in the request form [Publication Performance Verification Form ] and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit to Research and Information Services Division, Level 1, Perpustakaan Sultan Abdul Samad.
- To assist Putra Science Park in conducting prior art search for intellectual property protection request.
- To manage Research Information Portal contents to facilitate access to research information resources.
- To provide face to face consultation and training sessions related to research / publication tools.
- To conduct analysis/research to enhance library services.
Updated:: 12/04/2017 [syafini]